Shore Excursion in Istanbul Oct. 1, 2014 MSC

ChiKiNY

My husband and I are trying to arrange a shore excursion using dailyistanbultours.com. So far there are 2 of us but we need 6-8 to book tour. Is anyone from the USA going to be on the MSC Preziosa sailing Sept. 27, 2014 or in Istanbul on Oct 1., 2014? Will you be willing to book a group tour with dailyistanbultours.com with us so we can get a better price than the cruise ship (80euros pp vs 103euros pp on ship)? This is my first posting on the message board.

Edited by ChiKiNY

My husband and I are trying to arrange a shore excursion using dailyistanbultours.com. So far there are 2 of us but we need 6-8 to book tour. Is anyone from the USA going to be on the MSC Preziosa sailing Sept. 27, 2014 or in Istanbul on Oct 1., 2014? Will you be willing to book a group tour with dailyistanbultours.com with us so we can get a better price than the cruise ship (80euros pp vs 103euros pp on ship)? This is my first posting on the message board.

Here is the link for the roll call group for your sailing on the Preziosa: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1953884

Introduce your self over there and I am sure you will find others to join your tour group, plus see if any other events are being planned for your sailing! Have a great cruise!