Questions about the Miracle

AuntMimi

We are a group of 16 that are going on the Miracle in Dec. Some of us have some questions about the ship like is there a sushi bar, does the pool have fresh or salt water? What are the shows on the ship right now and is there a coverd pool. If some of you that have recently been on the Miracle could help. I'm sure there will be more questions to come :-) !

I haven't sailed "Miracle" for several years, but I'll answer a couple of your questions, and that'll "bump" your post, and someone else will probably answer the rest of your questions.

As I recall, one of the pools on Lido deck does have a retractable roof.

The pools are all salt water.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise aboard "Miracle". She's a super good cruise. :cool:

"SKY"

I haven't sailed "Miracle" for several years, but I'll answer a couple of your questions, and that'll "bump" your post, and someone else will probably answer the rest of your questions.

As I recall, one of the pools on Lido deck does have a retractable roof.

The pools are all salt water.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise aboard "Miracle". She's a super good cruise. :cool:

"SKY"

Was on her in Jan. Yes to retractable roof, pools are salt water, no sushi bar. They also have Serenity area aft. Did not attend any shows. Crew was great and although she is showing some wear she is still one of our favorite ships. Believe she is scheduled for dry dock and 2.0 upgrades soon.

Edited by WindsorFred

We are a group of 16 that are going on the Miracle in Dec. Some of us have some questions about the ship like is there a sushi bar, does the pool have fresh or salt water? What are the shows on the ship right now and is there a coverd pool. If some of you that have recently been on the Miracle could help. I'm sure there will be more questions to come :-) !

Salt water pool.

Shows: Ticket to Ride (Beatles themed show), Music through the Decades, music

Covered pool, but not heated

They used to have a sushi cart but when we went in November, it is now the Taste Bar. They give you little bites of different dining venues, some of which are not on the ship like the Blue Iguana.

They do have sushi up on the Lido buffet by the salad bar. It's not that great.

The shows in June were Ticket to Ride and Generations--they also had a hypnotist as well as a big band singer in the main showroom as well as 4 comedians in the Mad Hatters Lounge.

The midship pool is covered and the Taste Bar was offering items from other ships.

Thank you for all your answers, there will be more I'm sure. Like is there a wine tasting and do they still have a midnight buffet? :-)

On the first sea day, they had a Food and Wine Pairing in the Steakhouse for a nominal fee.

I have the Fun Times from our Thanksgiving cruise last year but I have no way to scan them and I don't know if the info would still apply one year later for your upcoming cruise.

And yes she is scheduled for dry dock in March for 2 weeks

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Not sure. Praying for a guys burgers though.

Not sure. Praying for a guys burgers though.

I had Guys on the Breeze last year. Sooooo good!! That would be great if they do.

What is a Guys burger? :-)

Guy Fieri of the Food Network has a burger bar on some the Carnival Ships. The burgers are so good and you can have them whatever way you want. I made it a point to get one almost every other day on the Breeze. It would be great to have one on the Miracle.