Atv Jungle Tour Adventure

CIBIA

I just got back from my first cruise ... and had a wonderful time. One of our ports was Cozumel ... and after doing online research ... found this company with great reviews. I am here to add to the WONDERFUL REVIEWS ... everything went very smoothly ... and the company is very trustworthy. Their website is ...

Island Marketing Ltd (Cayman)

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

Go to this website and you'll find the excursion for the ATV tour. The ride is a little rough if you are a first time rider. But we had first-timers on our tour and our guides were very helpful to them. We even had an older gentleman who was by himself and was a little scared ... so the guide put him on the back of his ATV and gave him his money's worth !!! After riding approx. 10 miles through the jungle ... we got to a beautiful secluded beach where we snorkled and they provided us with a picnic lunch (sandwiches, cold drinks, chips). I would have liked to spend a little more time on the beach ... but the tour really does take 5 hours !!!! We had to ride the 10 miles trek back to the start ... but we loved every minute of it !!! It was hot, so wear your bathing suit tops ladies with sunscreen !!! My daughters and I got a great tan while riding !!! :D

Archived