Xcaret Dolphin Swim - CessKinKoS or others help

pooh012

Some in our group went on line at Carnival web site to book Xcaret dolphin swim excursion and there is a disclaimer that indicates :

Note: This excursion is a swim encounter and you will not be pushed or pulled by the dolphins. Minimum age is 3 years; minimum height is 4 feet. Time in the water with the dolphins is approximately 30 minutes.

If you reserve through the park directly does the "swim" include being "pushed or pulled by the dolphins"? Does the Royal Dolphin Swim at Chankanaab include being "pushed or pulled by the dolphins"? Just trying to figure out what the difference is between the three "swims" - Carnival, Xcaret-directly, Chankanaab.

Folks in group want to know exactly what type of experience they will be getting. Any help would be appreciated.................Thanks!!!!!!

pooh,

the swim i did was the one that cost $115 (thru Xcaret website), and that included the one w the push. go ahead and book it w the park. the one you quoted here is not the same one bc the one i did was an hour long. i believe i gave you the link of that swim the last time, but here it is again.

http://www.xcaret.com/park-attractions/swim-with-dolphins.php

"The fun does not stop there, you will also be surprised as they jump over your head and will wonder at their strength as they push you through the water, all of these are activities not to be missed. "

i don't remem how old you said your kids were, but this is what they've said about younger children:

Important Information about Dolphin swim reservations:

* In order to participate in any program you must buy a ticket to enter the park.

* Children over 1.10 meters tall (approx. 4”3’) may participate alone in the programs.

* Minimum height to participate in any program other than Delphi Kids is 1.10 meters (approx. 4”3’).

* If the child is less than 1.10 meters (approx. 4”3’) tall, he/she must participate in the Delphi Kids Program accompanied by an adult (both pay).

You are in the water WITH the dolphin for the full hour. I would give you the full description of my swim, but I'd think that'd take away from your experience. So if you really want to know, let me know and i'll tell. I will tell you that you WILL be pushed thru the water by the dolphin!

Not a problem pooh, hope you have as much fun, or more, than I did there.

I also should warn you, after the swim, I was EXHAUSTED and actually fell into a 5 min nap as I waited for my food to come out at the restaurant there.

Have fun, it'll be GREAT!

Archived