Carnival Fascination

Hi Everyone I just have a quick question, My DN's and I are sailing on the wonderful Carnival Fascination out of Jacksonville Florida on Sept 4th for a 4 day going to Freeport and Nassau, We were wondering if there is a photo package that you can Buy. Can anyone help us out with this. If there is how much does it cost? and what comes in the package? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I've sailed the Fascination 5 times and never seen a photo package. On some days, they have specials (like buy 1 8X10 and get a free frame), but nothing more than that. Of course, it's been quite some time since I sailed the Fascination, so maybe someone else will have updated information. I hope you have a fabulous cruise.:D

I am going on the fascination next week. I always do reviews when I come back. So, I will look for any kinds of specials and let you know. I will be looking for the spa specials.lol

Thank you so much Travel_gal123 any help would be great. I was on there in January and do not remember any specials like that but my DN said there was. I was asking for her. I will look forward to reading your review.