Carnival Wedding on Fantasy Help

w1981l

Please can someone help me get the answers I have about having my wedding on the fantasy in Charleston!! First do I have to see the groom because on some post they say no and my wedding coordinator said there was no way we couldnt go without seeing each other before the cermony! I have a party of 30 to 40ish does anyone have a clue on where the cermony is taken place and reception? as far as music should I go with any entertainment? Shes says the reception is only a hour and a half long?? please if anyone has any information to share with me My wedding is October 4 2014

They will sometimes try to keep you apart but it is very difficult given boarding and all of you waiting in the same room.

The location of your ceremony will not be determined until a few weeks before the event although you can request a certain room and they can often accommodate that.

These boards are a wealth of information. And the present and past brides a huge help.