NCL Brides~

I was hoping more brides/couples would be putting information out on this sight! Still up in the air about getting married on board or not! Just seems to be a rush wedding if you do it in port...and not meaning anything if you get married at sea (get married before cruise..have fake/vow renewal on board!)

Hope I can get more answers to help make the decision!

We were married in port on the Norwegian Jewel. It didn't seem rushed at all and everyone enjoyed it. We also invites our 50 guest to sail and 14 did. I think long drawn out weddings are not worth the time spent and money. A port day wedding was perfect for us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to agree that it did not seem rushed to us either. Getting married on the ship and in NYC just fit who we are a couple too.

We were just talking the other day about how surprised we were just how easy it was to get all of our guests on the ship. We had about 90 in attendance and 24 sailed after the wedding.

• 3 months later...

What about NCL grooms?

My fiance and I are getting married on embarkation day. We figured if we got married at sea no one would come. I thought that was a great idea, but she didn't agree with that.

As far as being rushed I think it is more then enough time. Plus we will have several more days to keep the celebration going.

What about NCL grooms?

My fiance and I are getting married on embarkation day. We figured if we got married at sea no one would come. I thought that was a great idea, but she didn't agree with that.

As far as being rushed I think it is more then enough time. Plus we will have several more days to keep the celebration going.

I'm sorry NCL Groom!

Thank you for your input!