Trying to get on CC Boards ~ Let's talk about it!

[color=darkslateblue][b]I have to admit I don't buy the heavy usage excuse because I purposely look at the names on bottom of the pages when I've had trouble getting on and there are very few names. So it seems to mean no one is getting on.[/b][/color]

[color=darkslateblue][b]Just a heads-up about a couple of things that help with the lost morsels of brilliance we've all experienced! jc, when I say "copy" all I do is highlight the entire post and right click on copy. Then click "submit reply". If you get the blank page or time out you simply need to go back into the "reply" box and right click paste and there's your message. I certainly don't copy and paste it elsewhere! And I often forget, like you, and it's always my most brilliant posts;) I always say "it has to be somewhere!!!":D [/b][/color]
[color=darkslateblue][/color]
[color=darkslateblue][b]I have all the "fixes" from Microsoft, etc., ... it's not about that. It's all about CC's server. Too many of us have the problem. I do think it's worse in more urban areas because of the quantity trying to access. Perhaps not too many from Ohio go on CC so it's easier for that part of the country.[/b][/color]
[color=darkslateblue][b]KK, when it says you're not allowed to post more than once in 30 seconds, that means your post actually made it to the thread even though it appears to you it didn't. Whenever I get that, I look and I see my post is there. Always a pleasant surprise.[/b][/color]
[color=darkslateblue][b]I guess you can see I've "studied" this whole thing a bit. I even do "back door" entry sometimes by going to the main CC site, click on a group cruise (for some reason you can always get to something for sale;) ) and then I wind my way to the board that way.[/b][/color]
[color=darkslateblue][b]These are just a few hints ... some will work some of the time, some won't ... but I like to share:) (Note: I just had to do the cut and paste 3 times to post this:eek: ... hope it's worth it!)[/b][/color]

[quote name='KSCnCA']Me too - same troubles. :(

Does anyone want to suggest a different site to visit during the non-CC board times? Sometimes I surf the various port sites - I should be doing my homework on my upcoming cruise, so this is productive for me. Occasionally I find an interesting site. This is what I am trying to get the courage to do on our upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise: [url="http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/tour.htm"]http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/tour.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

The Mexican Riviera will be high on our next 'to do' list becuase of the 'canopy tours' url you give. Surely looks like fun to me! :D

Hi Heather!

Sure would have responded earlier, when I first saw this post, but couldn't due to "problems":( with site.

Also reponded to a birthday call a while back...posting took at least 20 minutes to complete and then was erased:mad: .

I know cruising is definately getting more popular, and expensive:eek: , as most ships are sailing full, so I guess this board is just as overwhelmed!

Archived