Bermuda cruise

Hi All,

I am on the Bermuda Cruise on the Granduer of the Seas in September and was wondering for those of you who may have done this cruise, did any of you purchase the horse carriage ride from the ship? Was it a 4 person horse buggy or one like the trolley train.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am on the Bermuda Cruise on the Granduer of the Seas in September and was wondering for those of you who may have done this cruise, did any of you purchase the horse carriage ride from the ship? Was it a 4 person horse buggy or one like the trolley train.

Thanks.

We were there last November. Took the water ferry to Hamilton and found the horse carriage ride just to the right of where we exited the ferry. Very nice carriage with one horse leading it. I think four would be possible with passenger facing one another. There was a short route and a long route. We just paid at the location. I think it was $30 for the short route. My wife and I always take the ride when we visit. Surprisingly, the route has not changed since our first visit back in 1997!

Hi All,

Thanks.

We did the historic Hamilton buggy tour through the ship. Ours was a 4 person but I can't remember the layout. I think we were back to back (as in we faced forwards and the other couple faced backwards).