Parking - Port Canaveral

STiVo

The Radisson isn't the only hotel that offers free parking with a pre-cruise stay. There are several others in various price ranges. A few that I remember are the Hampton Inn, Best Western, Comfort Inn, Days Inn. Check the specific cruise line threads and I'm sure you'll get a better response.

Beth

I would love to hear some parking options to the $10.00 pd at Port Canaveral. I know that if you stay at the Radisson near port you can park there for "free". Are these my only options?

If you plan to pre-cruise, take a peek at www.dcltribute.com/lodging for some ideas. Otherwise, parking at the port is really your best option.

best,

John

~~~~~~~~

Mariner of the Seas, 11/05

I grew up on Merritt Island just down the causeway from Cocoa Beach and have had reunions at the Radisson as well as cruised out of PC twice. We stayed our first time at the Radisson but it was so crowded on cruise day with everyone shoving & yelling trying to get on the shuttles EVEN with scheduled times. I have also stayed at the Comfort Inn before but the next time we cruised we stayed at the Hampton Inn, having stayed there before and loved it.

When a hotel says you can stay there and they will keep your car for free, it's not really free. You pay more for your stay as opposed to someone without a car, ie...$89/no car vs $149/car. Remember, if you leave your car at the hotel, you shuttle to port then you have to catch the shuttle back when you return. It could be a wait because they are deliveriing and picking up passengers. Or you can catch a cab or about $5. Whereas if your car is at the port, you just get your car and off you go. Whatever you choose, enjoy and have a great cruise.

Archived