Best Waterslide Ship for Teens

BOAZ5

We have never sailed Carnival with kids. We will be sailing with a group that includes 8 teens. We have really enjoyed Royal Caribbean, but they do not have waterslides for teens/adults. The teens have expressed interest in a ship with waterslides. Which Carnival ship gets your vote for best "teen waterslide" THANKS!

I would definitely say Dream, Magic, & Breeze in a 3-way tie, with Sunshine a little bit behind them. The 3 Dream class ships have a twisting waterslide and a toilet-bowl slide called "Drainpipe" which Sunshine does not have. Sunshine has 3 slides, but 2 are identical. So I feel that the variety with the 2 extremely different slides on the Dream class ships beats out the 2 slightly different ones on Sunshine. Dream is the only one that has twin racer slides that are one story tall; more for the smaller kids, but can be ridden by adults/teens too. Magic & Breeze have a big splash factory that Dream doesn't have, but that's more for the little kids.

Between Dream, Magic, & Breeze, Dream will have by far the best entertainment on the ship, while Breeze will have by far the worst. Breeze & Magic both have the ropes course, but Dream doesn't. Only Breeze has Guys burgers & Blue Iguana cantina. For me personally, I prefer to have better entertainment versus a ropes course, and a burger is just a burger to me, so Dream is my favorite. But it all depends on what extras you find more important.

btw, I agree with cruisecrazy82's recommendation to look at the NCL Getaway. NCL's newest ships beat all of Carnival in the waterslide department.

Edited by k2excursion

I agree with the others. The Breeze has great water slides, the rope course, putt putt, basketball. From what I heard the kids and teens were also impressed with the arcade. I can't comment on the Dream, scheduled for October 2015. Myself, I loved the beachy/tropical decor of the Breeze. (Also agree I was not impressed with the entertainment, but that is not a main item for me)

Happy Sailing.

. The teens have expressed interest in a ship with waterslides. Which Carnival ship gets your vote for best "teen waterslide" THANKS!

and if its windy it gets closed.

Another vote for the Beeze!!!! We just got off two weeks ago and that was our second time on her. The ship is absolutely amazing and there's tons of stuff to do for teenagers! You will not be disappointed. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have never sailed Carnival with kids. We will be sailing with a group that includes 8 teens. We have really enjoyed Royal Caribbean, but they do not have waterslides for teens/adults. The teens have expressed interest in a ship with waterslides. Which Carnival ship gets your vote for best "teen waterslide" THANKS!

Our 14 yr old DS has sailed various lines / Ships and his favourite ship to date is the Carnival Breeze!

Activities, Teen Club , Waterslides...etc. All an a+ for him! And He's a tough critic ;)

Edited by vacation_junkie