norwergain vs royal carribbean allure of the seas for food onboard- only 2014 compare

gioia73

We really thought the food was amazing on royal Caribbean allure... we are wanting to do Europe on Norwegian cruise lines however heard awful food stories... we need to know comparisons for 2014 and not in the past as I know this subject has come up numerous times- any insight?

I was on the Oasis in February I felt the food in the mdr was good. We avoid the windjammer but did have dinner there on formal night and enjoyed it.

We went on NCL Jewel in June. We did not like either of the 2 dinners we had in the mdr. We ate at OSheehans twice and enjoyed it the rest of the time we ate at the buffet for all 3 meals. We always found something. I had some of the best Salmon from the buffet.

defintinety RCCL all the way, we were so dissapointed in the food on the Breakaway. It won't stop us from cruising NCL, we will just be prepared to eat in the specialty restaurants some of the time.

defintinety RCCL all the way, we were so dissapointed in the food on the Breakaway. It won't stop us from cruising NCL, we will just be prepared to eat in the specialty restaurants some of the time.