MSC Divina Balconies/Suites

kc13

We are going on Divina in September (first time with MSC) and we decided to upgrade our room to Room 11010 on Deck Iride (Suite with balcony, front corner of ship, catergory S3) Curious to know if anyone has been in a room like this with more info/pics. I haven't been able to really find much...:confused::confused:

TIA;)

We are going on Divina in September (first time with MSC) and we decided to upgrade our room to Room 11010 on Deck Iride (Suite with balcony, front corner of ship, catergory S3) Curious to know if anyone has been in a room like this with more info/pics. I haven't been able to really find much...:confused::confused:

TIA;)

We are sailing in 16008 (YC3) which looks to be similar in size to your stateroom, but on deck 16 in the Yacht Club. Here is a link to some S3 stateroom photos:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=MSC%20Divina

TIA;)

This is what the rear most part of the balcony will look like only in mirror image as this is 11009's balcony

9009balcony.jpg

Pete

This is what the rear most part of the balcony will look like only in mirror image as this is 11009's balcony

9009balcony.jpg

Pete

Thank you! I wonder if there are any pics inside too...

So the balcony wraps around the entire side of the room then.

Thank you! I wonder if there are any pics inside too...

So the balcony wraps around the entire side of the room then.

You are in for a big upgrade after sailing on those old carnival ships Enjoy!!!

Lol I know!! Big difference. First time ever rooming with 4ppl (usually just me and hubby) so we figured it would be worth it to go with a suite and balcony. First time for the balcony too. We are super excited! I just hope the service is as good as we've gotten in the past since reviews are mixed.

• 1 year later...

TIA;)

We just booked the same suite for a future cruise. Did your suite have a wall or divider separating the bedroom from the living room? That would be a big plus as we're traveling with our kids. Thanks.

We cruised on Fantasia with our young daughter. Divinia is in the same class as Fantasia, so I am presuming that they would be similar. We stayed in cabin 9010.

The lounge area had two arm chairs and a double couch, which folded out into a double bed. The cabin attendants made up the bed every night (whilst we were at dinner) and put everything away (whilst at breakfast). We really enjoyed the separate rooms and the extra space was great.

Hope this helps somewhat.