MSC website

dogchopper

I am hooked on a cruise on MSC next month (YAY) and I am already looking forward to another one .

So, I always use a popular travel agents site to search for cruises, because they have a really good search engine. But I look up a cruise in the divina for February and it says 349.00, but when I go to MSC it's 429.00 ?. Why is there site so much more??

Also, if I book early and the prices drop do they offer upgrades or price reductions??

I am hooked on a cruise on MSC next month (YAY) and I am already looking forward to another one .

So, I always use a popular travel agents site to search for cruises, because they have a really good search engine. But I look up a cruise in the divina for February and it says 349.00, but when I go to MSC it's 429.00 ?. Why is there site so much more??

Also, if I book early and the prices drop do they offer upgrades or price reductions??

Depends on where you are. You've not used any currency symbols so I don't know if you're talking about £s, $s or €s to give me a clue what country you are based in. In Europe you don't get a price reduction if proces fall. You are locked in to the price at point of booking.

As for the difference between TA and MSC website, it could be TA is offering a reduction, it could be that you are not comparing exactly the same thing I.e do the 2 prices definitely include everything like taxes etc) or the TA could still be showing an old price offer that has expired. You may find if you try to book it, they are cheaper or then again you may find they quote a different price at booking.

Sorry, my bad, I'm talking US dollars here..

I usually like to book early and then if the price goes down upgrade to a better room.. Kind of set the price I want to pay and hope for upgrades.. But I'm not as familiar with MSC so I'm not sure if u can do that or not

Go with whomever has the best price. Yes you can get a price reduction.