Best Snorkeling?

JenAndChand

Where and with whom is the best snorkeling on the island?

I've read awesome reviews about day trips with Capt. Bob Cass which is with Soualiga Destinations. Not sure if you were looking for a tour company or not, but if you google it or look on here you will find ample info. We were book a couple years, however it was canceled unfortunately : ( Hopefully get to go this year when we go! (:

I second Karysa's opinion about Creole Rock. The snorkelling there is wonderful. The tours that Bob Cass operate that MNcruiser117 mentioned go to Creole Rock. The waters of Creole Rock are filled with fish.

Captain Alan took us to Creole Rock as part of his 3 stop snorkel excursion. Highly recommended. He arranges r/t transportation for a modest fee from the cruise ship terminal to his marina and back. One time when sea conditions were not good he gave us the option to go or get a refund. We didn't have to pay for the transportation and the deposit given when I booked was refunded immediately. He runs a very reliable operation.

I contacted Captain Alan about my MSC Divina cruise in October but we arrive too late to catch his excursion, so I contacted Captain Bob and I was able to book with him. He is very quick with his replies. His boat leaves close to the cruise ships and I know exactly where the marina is, so I'm saving money as well by not needing transportation. The excursions are pretty similar and his includes lunch which I don't remember getting with Captain Alan.

I highly recommend Capt. Bob with Soualiga Destinations. By far THE BEST excursion we have taken. Loved it so much we went back again the next year. Now we are planning to visit St. Martin on our own and take Capt. Bob's tour again while we are there. He goes to the best snorkeling spots and lunch at Grand Case was fantastic!