Aquahound - question regarding something in your review

Lady L

Hello Aquahound - I read your Millennium review and am hoping you can offer some info. We are sailing your same itinerary next summer on the Millie. As I was reading through, I realized that we have cabin 9187 booked for 2 people in our travel group. The other cabins booked in our group are the concierge cabins across from 9187. As I looked at the deck plans I did notice the white space surrounding the 3 interior cabins that I believe you said is a room service kitchen. Yikes, not good. My original thought was to move them down one cabin to 9191 & avoid 9187. However, if that entire white space is the kitchen then all 3 of those green inside cabins would be affected by the kitchen noise. I read that you saw into the space, which hallway has the door into the kitchen? Or maybe stewards can access it from both hallways? My concern is that maybe it's best to avoid all 3 cabins there or do you think 9187 is the only cabin bothered by the noise? Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Are you making an assumption that there could be noise? Did you read this somewhere? Unless I see a trend that repeats the same report of related issues, I would be willing to toss a single outlier about noise. Everyone has their own idea about what is noisy to them. When I have stayed in areas of the ship next to or across the hall from service areas, I have never been bothered by any noise.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Edited by vulcan1971