Comfort Suites FLL Airport - Davie Rd.

princess12

I haven't been in it, but it's okay I guess. The neighborhood's alright, but I wouldn't want to stay there without a car. There's a Shoney's restaurant next door, but I think that's about it that you can walk to.

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Davie, FL in 2001 and 2002. They had an airport shuttle that you call and will pick you up at the FLL airport. The hotel is a no thrills place, but the rooms were clean and the service was great. There is/was a Waffle house next door and on a Friday/Saturday late night it was a little loud, so try to get a room on the other side. There was a light breakfast served in the AM and when we checked in we reserved a time to be dropped off at the FLL pier. We left the hotel at about 11:15AM and were on the ship both times by 12:30PM. I thought it was well worth the price at the time we stayed both times.

Archived