Panama Canal, April 13, 2004

Imaagine my surpise when we boarded the Voyager for our second cruise and were greeted by name by staff members who remembered us from our cruise last October. Talk about like feeling like you were home again! As usual, the food was excellent, the entertainment wonderful, the service impeccable. As a non-drinker, I was particularly pleased that I never had to ask for a diet Coke since they seemed to appear magically (usually thanks to Allan). Enjoyed reading Maryellen's The Butler since we had the pleasure of meeting Mary Ellen and Bruce on our cruise and spent a lot of time with them. We have already booked two more cruises on Radisson, and for us there is no other cruise line out there.

Nancy,

We were on the cruise too and I think we met you. There were so many people we met though and I am terrible with names. We saw Mary Ellen quite a bit on the trip too.

It was a wonderful trip. As soon as I get caught up with work after being gone for the 2+ weeks I will post a trip report. Be sure to visit luxurycruisetalk.com to read some other reports about the trip.

Mike

Hey Nancy! Welcome to the CC board. We very much enjoyed meeting you and Larry. You've got an open invitation to play trivia with us any time you want. I assume you & Larry made your flight home as planned? I'm in Chicago again this week, then it's home to get ready for the June 7 Voyager. We'll say hello to Capt. Knute for you. All the best, Anne & Gary

I agree...what a fantastic time through the Panama Canal. It was great to meet so many CC people! Special thanks to Mike & Debbie (mdchips) for the door signs, name tags, and organizing the great Cocktail party! Also, thanks to Neviboy & Hannah for the fun webshots! Hope to see you all soon...

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy! We really enjoyed meeting you, Sharon and Al. Have you planned your next cruise yet? We're at 33 days & counting for the Voyager again. Cheers, Anne & Gary

Hi Jimmy, Are you going to check for a chapel and whether the Capt. will marry you on the next cruise ? Not the Capt. silly, a female !!
You are a fun guy to be with. Good luck. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAAAFUUUblOzyTJQBMn7rDE0EdvEK95OvX6DUKv0RxYAlezfZzaG7wYdocODj1tm!xy14bdpMT1Ins8G036N!PWB4lOrQcGSqn!8ed5Utw/NEVI22.JPG?dc=4675448239682887931[/img]

Archived