Water purchased from Carnival website store?

NOLAbebe

Does anyone know if we purchase water from the online store prior to our cruise to be delivered to our stateroom, whether or not we are allowed to bring these bottles in with us when we go into a restaurant or dining area?

We are considering pre-purchasing a bottled water package so that we don't have to lug a case of water onboard with us (and no, thank you, we would prefer not to drink the ship's water!).

Thanks so much for your help!

Does anyone know if we purchase water from the online store prior to our cruise to be delivered to our stateroom, whether or not we are allowed to bring these bottles in with us when we go into a restaurant or dining area?

We are considering pre-purchasing a bottled water package so that we don't have to lug a case of water onboard with us (and no, thank you, we would prefer not to drink the ship's water!).

Thanks so much for your help!

Yes. You can carry the bottled water around the ship with you, including the restaurants.

We loved having it delivered to our rooms this last cruise. (One case in each of our three rooms). For us, it was so worth not having to lug those cases around. For us, it is like having our house cleaned....sure we could do it cheaper ourselves, but are willing to pay to not HAVE to do it!!

As far as taking it places...you can take it everywhere, including off the ship into ports! Happy sailing!

We did this last cruise. It was delivered before muster drill. Yes, it is pricy but we aren't big soda drinkers & it was so much easier than lugging it in a carry on. We did the package that had 24 16.9 oz bottles & 2 or 4 of the big bottles. $25 is a drop in the bucket compared to a 7 day cruise.

You can take it anywhere with you.

We loved having it delivered to our rooms this last cruise. (One case in each of our three rooms). For us, it was so worth not having to lug those cases around. For us, it is like having our house cleaned....sure we could do it cheaper ourselves, but are willing to pay to not HAVE to do it!!

As far as taking it places...you can take it everywhere, including off the ship into ports! Happy sailing!

Feel the same way and did the same thing. Made a world of difference for us not to have to carry the case. Ut oh, gotta add in a "touchy subject", wouldn't be me without doing it :D but the best part about taking them off the ship is they are just as easy to bring back aboard, um, still "looking" like water :rolleyes:

I bring my Brita water bottle with me and fill it up with ice water on the Lido. Saves me from having to lug around a case of water (or overpaying for it), it filters as you drink it so you don't have to worry about nasty water, and having ice water is really nice when it's hot outside! Just a suggestion! :)

I also have ordered it for my last few cruises. I love not having to lug a case of water around.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the input! I realize you might be able to purchase a case at Wal-Mart for $3, but we are flying in from out of town. For us, we would have to travel to a store and then go through the hassle of toting it all onboard, in addition to our luggage and stuff. I figure if you pre-purchase it, it is .88 a bottle, which is less than I'd pay at a gas station regularly, and we can just ice it down in batches the night before?

We are trying to be somewhat frugal, but .88 a bottle and little to no hassle sounds pretty good to me! :)

My hesitation on the personal, Brita-style bottle is having to carry it around and keep track of it? I didn't anticipate carrying a purse onboard and it seemed like trouble to keep an eye on it, since we may be drinking cocktails and such at some point. Maybe we'll get them and bring them anyway, just in case! We can always use them when we get home.

Thanks for posting this since I didn't know about it. I drink a lot of water and don't like the ship tap water. I was happy to purchase 8 50oz bottles for $21.00. They charge way more than that on the ship per bottle and this was is less than $2 per bottle. Even cheaper than a gas station!