Liberty Cabin 7225

Whereto?

Booked Balcony Cabin 7225 on the Liberty and wondered if someone that had stayed in or close to this cabin could answer a couple of questions about it.

1. One of the reasons I chose this cabin was my husband loves going out on the "not-so-secret" front deck area. I am hoping that I picked the right deck with door access close to the cabin, but distant enough from the slamming noise the doors make. Any opinions/experiences?

2. Never thought about being able to look down from bridge onto balcony (Not that anyone would want to look down at my big, old self!!) but can they do this? Someone mentioned this concern in another thread. Can you see up into the bridge from the balcony?

3. Hot? Cold? Have had both extremes on different cruises!!

4. Quiet? Loud? Good Location? Have been across from staff area on past cruise and boy was that loud!

5. No motion sickness problems on past cruises (knock on wood) even sailing through a tropical storm, but have stayed midship or aft next door to midship. Was it any rougher in this forward cabin in your opinion?

Thanks in advance for the info/help!

Hello, I have been taking notes on cabins aboard Liberty because we are scheduled to cruise July 2015. I did not find anything in my notes. I did see where someone else had asked about this room and I attached comments below. Maybe you could contact them to see if they actually stayed there.

Sam

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Jan 2010

Default Carnival Liberty Cabin 7225 review needed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone who has stayed in cabin 7225, balcony, on Carnival Liberty please reply as to how you liked the deck location of this cabin. It will be our first balcony, and there are no mid-ship balconies available.

This is a July cruise. I had read that AFT balconies don't have much breeze and would be hot in July. Is there a lot of noise at this section of Deck 7---do you get all the smoke from designated smoke areas above you?

If you haven't stayed in 7225, but maybe in a cabin next door, please reply.

I'm getting desperate.

KS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by stellfamily; May 27th, 2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Would you choose AFT or Forward if mid-ship is not available>

I prefer the cabin on the aft - *(back of the ship) over the forward one.

The empress deck is very lighly sought after as it is a deck that is between cabin space and away from public areas.

your cabin 7225 is too far forward for me Its a lot of walking to the food. sometimes 2-times a day.

7431 is a connecting cabin- you could get an older couple in there that are hard of hearing. They usually listen to the tv quite loud-- or shout at each other to have their conversations-- because of tht door youwill be hearing that. or you can be next to a cabin with unruly teens.

What you see online might not be all thats available. your best bet is to call and see what else is left.

My cabin of choice is the area around 7411 no across the hall neighbor. CLOSE to the stairs/elevators up two decks for food down two decks for entertainment. (I have lost count how many times we stayed in 7411

I stayed in cabin 7221 back in December of last year, which is one cabin closer to the secret deck than yours.

1. I never noticed any noise from the door slamming. I loved walking out on that deck whenever we pulled into ports, there was very rarely anyone else out there.

2. You can see the bridge from your balcony, so yes, I assume they can see you as well.

3. I always kept the cabin chilly

4. The cabin was nice and quiet for me, very little foot traffic, I enjoyed it very much, as stated above it was a slight walk to all the food, but I wouldnt hesitate booking again.

5. I can't help with as I've always sailed forward or aft.

Thanks for the replies. Feeling better about our cabin selection. Priorities for us were quiet, close to front viewing deck, and view from balcony. As for the bridge being able to see into our balcony, not really a concern, was more curiousity. Can't imagine anyone wanting to watch me read and drink coffee. Not like I am bikini viewing material!!!! :eek: And long walk to food could be a blessing in disguise!!!:D