MSC Divina Spa

Lovetocruise80

Husband and I are planning our first msc cruise we are on the 2 night cruise to nassau next year does anybody know the hours for massages - I'm looking at doing one of the basic treatment - and how was the spa treatments- this is our first trip away since we had our son October 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Husband and I are planning our first msc cruise we are on the 2 night cruise to nassau next year does anybody know the hours for massages - I'm looking at doing one of the basic treatment - and how was the spa treatments- this is our first trip away since we had our son October 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lovetocruise,,are you sailing on January 11th?? The Aurea Spa opens at 9:00am and closes at 7:00pm. My girlfriend had a 90 minute massage back in May and loved it so much, she reserved the Diamond Orchid Deluxe package for our sailing next week.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Lovetocruise,,are you sailing on January 11th?? The Aurea Spa opens at 9:00am and closes at 7:00pm. My girlfriend had a 90 minute massage back in May and loved it so much, she reserved the Diamond Orchid Deluxe package for our sailing next week.

Excellent choice, that is a really good package.

I was on the August 9 Divina sailing. I did a Relaxing Wave package (30 min massage and 30 min facial). I went to the spa first thing upon getting on board to book my time (on other ships getting to the spa early is critical to getting a good appt time). We were the only ones there! They took us on a nice tour of the spa and gym areas. I booked my appt.

When I came up for the appt, there was zero waiting. I walked up to the desk, gave my name and they directed me to a woman who was standing and waiting. We went back to the room and that was it. Very easy and efficient. The spa rooms all have floor to ceiling windows which is a nice touch, although my eyes were closed the whole time :) The downside to the windows is that it is a little bright in there when you're done and you have to open your eyes again.

All of the spa treatments are divine. My favorite is the Bali Sunrise Lulur. The description on the Aurea Spa page is very vague but it's a massage and scrub. Divine. All of the ladies are from Indonesia. Please be sure to tip generously as they do not make very much and send all their pay back to family.