Any Cruisers Out There From San Antonio, Texas???

cruzzer

How many of you out there live in San Antonio? I see many cities (Dallas & Houston included) getting together to talk about cruising and meeting others. You may even see someone you already know! Probably an annual party would to.

Would you be interested in something llike this?

Lets hear it for the Hill Country and South Texas!

My wife and I would love to be included in any "beer and fajitas or cab and sirloin" get together. (duck@satx.rr.com)

We are on July 16th Baltic cruise on Voyager. We also enjoy land based vacations (Tuscany in '05). Would be fun to share experiences and anticipate future trips.

Texas Duck

Glad to have you with us. You sound like a fun couple!!

I have your e-mail listed. We all need to keep in touch. Any topics concering cruising is up for grabs!

Hope to see you soon,

Lois

Texas Duck

Here is a way you can read all the posts from the (as on now) 7 cruise line boards.

Find our Topic for each of the 7 boards listed below. Add them to your NOTIFICATIONS. Now you can meet/see the others involved in this wonderful thread!

Carnival, Celebrity, Norwegian, Princess, Oceania, Radisson 7 Seas, & Royal Caribb.

I hope this helps,

Lois

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Texas Duck

Just bumping this thread. Cannot find it anywhere. Must be because of the work they were doing on the boards.

Since not many of us have posted lately, what do you think about an earlier party date other than Nov?

Let me hear from you.

Lois

Afternoon cruzzer

I agree ~ prior to November would be more timely. I know that there must be other "obsessives" like me that make plans and reservations early. Because we use frequent flyer miles for airfare, we make reservations about 330 days prior to next trip.

Only drawback, will still be close to 100. Whatever happened to those 60 degree January days?

Archived