When's Burn the floor dinner show on Getaway?

newr

I am hoping to catch the "Burn the floor" dinner show in the tropicana room during dinner. I have seen this at 6 or 6:30 in two different dailies. Anyone has recent experience when this occurs. I have dinner booking in the Tropicana room at 5:30 as I thought the show is at 6pm usually, but I've seen another daliy which listed it as 6:30 for all the nights. Would I get kicked out at 6:30 if I have my dinner booking started at 5:30 or am I good for shows at 6 or 6:30?

If you create an account on ncl.com you can reserve your dinners and shows and clearly see the time options available. We reserved Burn the Floor Sun 8/24 at 7:30. Our plan is to eat at O'Sheehans that night so we don't have to worry about a dinner reservation bumping into the show.

Sorry..I am not referring to the show in the theatre..I am talking about the "leading me on" show during dinner at Tropicana dinner room. I already made all the reservations for the production shows. :)