Strollers on Buses

AlluraUni

A quick question: I saw a post elsewhere that suggested that strollers may not be allowed on a bus? We actually bought one that closes up small and is light enough for us to carry because we figured we'd have to bring it onto the bus and ferry. Any idea if this is a problem?

I would say the small, fold up umbrella strollers would work but not sure about anything that just collapses down over itself since their is no storage space on the buses and the seats are usually all full. Many times their are people standing the full length of the aisle as well. Something that you could fold up and place between your legs in the seat would work.

A quick question: I saw a post elsewhere that suggested that strollers may not be allowed on a bus? We actually bought one that closes up small and is light enough for us to carry because we figured we'd have to bring it onto the bus and ferry. Any idea if this is a problem?

On the buses we have been on there is a small space right behind the driver where you can put the umbrella style strollers.

On the buses we have been on there is a small space right behind the driver where you can put the umbrella style strollers.

Actually now that I think of it the space for the strollers was just as you get on. I was forgetting about the fact that the driver is on the right!

Edited by cruiserssandr
correct spelling