Serenade OTS where and when?

tirakotchi

All the RCI ships departing from San Juan (AOS, Serenade and Empress) now use the Pan Am pier. We usually get to the pier about 11:00 am, and boarding has begun between 11:30 and 12:00. However, you usually can't get to your cabin that early, and have to carry your carry-on around until they open the cabin areas (which could be as late as 2:00 or later). My husband recalls seeing a seating area set aside for platinum/diamond members, but we've always been on board so quickly, we've never had to use it. I can remember once or twice when we first the first people on! That's an interesting feeling :D

All the RCI ships departing from San Juan (AOS, Serenade and Empress) now use the Pan Am pier. We usually get to the pier about 11:00 am, and boarding has begun between 11:30 and 12:00. However, you usually can't get to your cabin that early, and have to carry your carry-on around until they open the cabin areas (which could be as late as 2:00 or later). My husband recalls seeing a seating area set aside for platinum/diamond members, but we've always been on board so quickly, we've never had to use it. I can remember once or twice when we first the first people on! That's an interesting feeling :D

Thanks for the info.

Archived