confirmed Eclipse Dec 22 - what do I need to know?

psychtobe

Think we have settled on the Eclipse for this holidays, 14 days leaving December 21 to the Southern Caribbean.

Do we need to know/do anything special given this is the holidays? Restaurant reservations in advance? We would like to have early seating in the MDR each day (we have young kids) - is that something I can call and request now?

alcohol - would like to bring 2-3 bottles of wine on board. We have two connecting balcony staterooms for 4 guests so per their policy this appears to be ok (2 bottles per stateroom max)?

regarding beverages, we drink perhaps 2 mixed drinks and 1-2 soft drinks total per day (we are not big drinkers) so I see no reason for a beverage package, agreed?

Anything else to know or think of?

Think we have settled on the Eclipse for this holidays, 14 days leaving December 21 to the Southern Caribbean.

Do we need to know/do anything special given this is the holidays? Restaurant reservations in advance? We would like to have early seating in the MDR each day (we have young kids) - is that something I can call and request now?

regarding beverages, we drink perhaps 2 mixed drinks and 1-2 soft drinks total per day (we are not big drinkers) so I see no reason for a beverage package, agreed?

Anything else to know or think of?

If you have already booked, your dining time should be noted on your reservation. Whether early, late or flex dining is your choice as long as that time isn't completely booked already. If your reservation doesn't have a time, call Celebrity or your TA now. DO NOT WAIT!

I would say you really don't need a drink package for a few drinks a day. However, given that soda is about $3 a can, you might want to consider bringing your own with you the day of embarkation. You can bring soda, water and juice

duh, you're right - early dining is listed on our reservation. That will be great.

Thanks for the tip on drinks. We will bring some of our own.

Given it is the holidays, do we need to make specialty restaurant reservations now for certain dates? We will do Tuscan Grille at least once. I think Bistro for lunch no reservations needed and we will probably do that frequently. Variety of opinions on Murano and Qsine but any suggestions as to whether/when?