I need a Harley Davidson Poker Chip from Jamaica.....

Hi everyone, my wife and I recently went on a cruise and unfortunately did not have time to stop at the Harley store in Montego Bay while we were there due to our excursion running a little late. I need a poker chip from their store if anyone stops by. They will be near the counter and will simply be a novelty item (no actual trade in value). The chip will say Jamaica on it and possibly Montego Bay. The chips are about $2 each. I only need one and don't care what color it is. Will send you money via PayPal if you can get me a chip and mail it to me once you're back in the states. I live in central Texas. The chips are available online but I'm not quite willing to pay $30 for shipping from Jamaica. If someone will pick a chip up for me and throw it in an envelope I'll pay you $10.00. Thanks.

Hi everyone, my wife and I recently went on a cruise and unfortunately did not have time to stop at the Harley store in Montego Bay while we were there due to our excursion running a little late. I need a poker chip from their store if anyone stops by. They will be near the counter and will simply be a novelty item (no actual trade in value). The chip will say Jamaica on it and possibly Montego Bay. The chips are about $2 each. I only need one and don't care what color it is. Will send you money via PayPal if you can get me a chip and mail it to me once you're back in the states. I live in central Texas. The chips are available online but I'm not quite willing to pay $30 for shipping from Jamaica. If someone will pick a chip up for me and throw it in an envelope I'll pay you $10.00. Thanks.

Are they in Ocho Rios? We are going there in April and would be willing to pick one up if the store is near the cruise port, I checked there is one in Ocho Rios, not near the cruise port though. The chips list at $4 each on their site. If they were closer to the port we would go but we are not travelling any further than Margaritaville which is right at the port. Sorry.....

Edited by LadyPandora407

Another option is EBAY, they have a lot of the Chips for sale on there. If you keep checking you may find one for Jamaica turn up sooner or later....... Shipping will be cheaper than $30 that is for sure

Thank you LadyPandora407, I keep looking on eBay but haven't seen one yet. Mrsfuzzmo, I would appreciate it very much. Probably wouldn't mind having two or three since they're so hard to find. We are going on another cruise in January but not back to Jamaica. :(

Thank you LadyPandora407, I keep looking on eBay but haven't seen one yet. Mrsfuzzmo, I would appreciate it very much. Probably wouldn't mind having two or three since they're so hard to find. We are going on another cruise in January but not back to Jamaica. :(

I'll see what I can do for you!!