Exchanging Large Bon Voyage Water for a Cold One

nodogkisses

I'm ordering the 8 pack of the large waters from Bon Voyage for next months Pride cruise and was wondering if I could go to a bar and exchange the room temperature water for a cold/refrigerated one. I know I could ice it in the room or put it in the little room temperature like fridge, but I'd really just prefer to walk by a bar and do an even exchange. These are the one liter size waters. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by nodogkisses

I'm guessing other passengers wouldn't appreciate the option of receiving a bottle that has been passed around, fondled, or sucked on by a sick 2 year old prior to being traded in. Most passengers wouldn't do that, but there's always "that family" so my guess (hope?) would be no... Which means it probably happens :)

That's exactly what I was thinking, but then there's the one in the room that has been handled by who knows who, as well as all the stuff in the mini fridge that people take out and put in their closets. That's why I'd never drink that water in the room. Thanks for reminding me that this was a bad idea. I'll just belly up to the bar and pay full price for one every day. Thought I could save myself about $21, as they are half price via Bon Voyage. I'm so over carrying on water.

I'm ordering the 8 pack of the large waters from Bon Voyage for next months Pride cruise and was wondering if I could go to a bar and exchange the room temperature water for a cold/refrigerated one. I know I could ice it in the room or put it in the little room temperature like fridge, but I'd really just prefer to walk by a bar and do an even exchange. These are the one liter size waters. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that you've been thoroughly prejudged for your behavior (LOL), yes, you can exchange a warm bottle for a cold bottle at the bar. That's provided they have the liter sized water bottles in their cooler at the bar. People do this with their Bon Voyage beers too which also arrive in the cabin warm. I have had to go to a couple of bars before to even find a liter bottle of water though.