Ginger pills

toby517

I get very sick on cruises and amusement rides. I have tried Bonine but even though they are non drowsy I find that they make me sleepy. I tried ginger pills at Islands of Adventures Harry Potter ride which I had ridden before and was sick for hours after and was stunned at how I could ride the ride with my eyes open and no sickness! So I just went on the POA and took 1 ginger pill with food 3 x a day........(I believe this was what the package recommended). I had no problems all week! I started the pills when I got on the ship and stopped when I got home. (I thought I would keep it going while on my flight home just in case that ride got bumpy as it was kind of bumpy going in to Maui and I was a little sick!) I bought my ginger pills at Walgreens. I also bought some ginger gum but never ended up using it.

I also get very sick on any type of motion, especially cruises. Did you take ginger vitamins or pills sold with the motion sickness medicine? Any idea the brand? I'm willing to try anything!