Beach???

KKCruisers

The last time I was in Cozumel, I went to a local beach that was a $10 cab ride from the pier. I can't remember the name and was wondering if anyone else knew of this beach. It was quite peaceful and we enjoyed it very much. I would like to go again on my cruise in October. If you know the name please let me know. We just followed the road right along the waterfront on the right of the port and then when we arrived at the beach he took a long dirt road into the beach area.

Thanks,

Hi Katt,

There are several beaches that way. I have been to two of the big ones. Playa Mia and Paradise beach are toward the end. Neither is a big party spot, but I don't know your version of peaceful. They are both about a $15 cab ride

and fairly cheap to get in if you don't do the all inclusive. There is one called Nachi Cocum or something similar. It has a limited number of guests. That may be it.