I ♥ Carnival Dream

collinH45

We are going to the same ports in Aug 2015. What did you think of Montego Bay? Would an excursion booked through Carnival be safe?

CARNIVAL FANTASY 2006

CARNIVAL DESTINY 2011

Montego Bay was Good. We did not book an excursion. I wanted to go to Dunns River Falls but my parents were too late to sign up. We didn't tour the whole island because when we were at the first stop, my family got hot and wanted to go back.

We are going to the same ports in Aug 2015. What did you think of Montego Bay? Would an excursion booked through Carnival be safe?

CARNIVAL FANTASY 2006

CARNIVAL DESTINY 2011

Jamaica is the one port we do use CCL for booking our excursions. We have done Dunns River Falls and last July we went to their Seawind Family All Inclusive. We loved the AI day. It was just day passengers from the Dream, and the water, food and facilities were wonderful.

Edited by momof4boys

Did you have any problems with the temp. in your room. I have seen a couple posts that stated that the air does not work well in many of the rooms

We were on the Dream on Aug 17 and had absolutely NO problem with the a/c not working. Actually we kept it FREEZING in there and my kids whined that they had icicles hanging off of them. We were on the 11th floor, balcony.

Did you have any problems with the temp. in your room. I have seen a couple posts that stated that the air does not work well in many of the rooms

Our room was alittle hot. Almost every day, we woke up sweaty and my bed was funky.:eek:

We were on the Dream on Aug 17 and had absolutely NO problem with the a/c not working. Actually we kept it FREEZING in there and my kids whined that they had icicles hanging off of them. We were on the 11th floor, balcony.

Same here. We went in July and the room stayed cold. Lido deck balcony if that helps anyone.

I am happy you loved it. P.S. my name is spelled Collin

I had noticed that in your screen name, which is why I had to sign my name. One l is common in Ireland & the UK, the US has been moving to the two l's. One or 2, I see it as the same name, and I'm happy to have some company, since it's becoming more common among people 10+ years younger than me.

Irrelevant side note: I actually drove through your hometown 3 weeks ago on my birthday, after flying into Baltimore for a Jackie Evancho concert at Longwood Gardens, PA.

Edited by k2excursion

I'm happy to hear you loved it! I will be on her in October.

Elation, April 2012

Fascination, September 2012

Fascination, September 2013

Dream, October 2014

Also, the entertainment was good. There is a picture of it below.

1486122740_14252520-2525201.jpg.419ed7c5c634325e8567e53f59cfe1f4.jpg

Edited by collinH45

• 1 month later...