Summit boarding Sept 7, 2014

kgrobman

Worse I have ever seen . Elite plus. Poor signage , for priority acess. 1 elevator for all guests 5th floor only, no mater where you want to go. Long lines to sign up for Select ding time. Exacerbated by the fact I walk with a cane. Shame on you Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Worse I have ever seen . Elite plus. Poor signage , for priority acess. 1 elevator for all guests 5th floor only, no mater where you want to go. Long lines to sign up for Select ding time. Exacerbated by the fact I walk with a cane. Shame on you Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmmm ... we boarded Summit one week earlier and it was nowhere close to our worst ever. The security line was kind of long but we arrived at peak boarding time so our fault there. We saw plenty of signs for elite registration lines plus guest relations staff pointing us in the right direction. Registration was quick. The elevators were restricted to deck 4 and 10, but that makes sense because the cabins were not ready. It took us maybe 45 minutes from arrival at the terminal to get to deck 10 poolside. Select dining was fine, we had reservations.

Hmmm ... we boarded Summit one week earlier and it was nowhere close to our worst ever. The security line was kind of long but we arrived at peak boarding time so our fault there. We saw plenty of signs for elite registration lines plus guest relations staff pointing us in the right direction. Registration was quick. The elevators were restricted to deck 4 and 10, but that makes sense because the cabins were not ready. It took us maybe 45 minutes from arrival at the terminal to get to deck 10 poolside. Select dining was fine, we had reservations.

I agree we were on the same sailing and I thought it was smooth and easy, I felt it was actually better than the NY terminal.

I'm sorry that your embarkation did not meet your expectations. My husband and I came on the ship on 8/31 and, like others said, it was quick for us. We were both on scooters. It was a great cruise, just too short. So, next year we're doing a B2B to Bermuda. The new terminal should be completed by then and it should be good.

Hope the rest of your cruise is better.