If I only lived in Florida!!!!

INCHARGE

We live in Palm Beach County and have three ports within two hours drive and that's just the East coast. I have retired but DH still likes to work so we use all our spare days visiting the grandkids but looking forward to more cruises. I've told my TA to send me the list of unfilled ships.

This sounds like a plan.. At first my husband thought I was joking; now he know I'm serious. I grew up in Georgia and have family there, so it would be a nice move. Plus we have 3 sets of friends who live in the Tampa area. Now I just have to retire, so maybe 5 more years.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can not believe the prices of last-minute uises! There was an 8 day Sunshine cruise sailing this week for $238 pp plus port and taxes!! And it was a senior rate, and solo price,so you could still pick your inside cabin. :eek: I would be a cruisin' fool if I could catch these sales. :D Has anyone ever cruised for 7+ days under $350? I would not mind an inside cabin, so I would be gone!!! Lucky duck!!!

Yep. I snagged an inside 7 day leaving the 14th of September for $349. Plus I'm using my points so it's basically free. I live in Illinois and told my psycho aunt (I don't like her at all) that I was coming down for a week to surprise my grandma. She was all excited she paid for my airfare and has no idea I'm really not flying home Saturday, But driving to miami. Lol. She'll drop me off at fort myers airport and I'm sneaking to the rental cars and getting out!

Yep. I snagged an inside 7 day leaving the 14th of September for $349. Plus I'm using my points so it's basically free. I live in Illinois and told my psycho aunt (I don't like her at all) that I was coming down for a week to surprise my grandma. She was all excited she paid for my airfare and has no idea I'm really not flying home Saturday, But driving to miami. Lol. She'll drop me off at fort myers airport and I'm sneaking to the rental cars and getting out!

hysterical.gifclap.gif

Love it! That is funny!!!

7 days ocean view on the glory in October for $249! I think I'll spend less on the cruise than I do on rent! A quick 4 hour drive from orlando to miami and it's on! The only bummer down here is that 10 vacation days are nowhere near enough, especially when you need to take 2 for a 3 day cruise.

You are soooo wrong. :D Is this her mom, and if so, what are you going to tell her if she finds out you took her money and did not go? I don't blame you for not passing up that cruise. How long of a drive will it be to get to Miami? Have a great cruise. ps...Auntie is gonna get you. :D

I can not believe the prices of last-minute cruises! There was an 8 day Sunshine cruise sailing this week for $238 pp plus port and taxes!! And it was a senior rate, and solo price,so you could still pick your inside cabin. :eek: I would be a cruisin' fool if I could catch these sales. :D Has anyone ever cruised for 7+ days under $350? I would not mind an inside cabin, so I would be gone!!! Lucky duck!!!

I totally agree they are lucky ducks! Cheapest cruises that last minute seem to be from Florida. I can imagine if I lived there how many times I would cruise.

Some of these prices are rediculous, our flights alone from the UK are more expensive than the cruise prices, bloody Yanks!:)

You are so right. My flight ended up being more than the cruise, even from the US. I was flying from Washington, DC. These prices are so wonderful, and once I retire soon, I will possibly even drive down for some of these deals. Once work time won't be a problem, I will be taking more of these wonderful deals. To all that are able to jump on them, congrats, and enjoy your cruises! :)

If I lived near within an hour or 2 of a port we would go 5 7 days a year.

Catch those cheap deals.

We are 4.5 hours from the port in Baltimore. Which isn't bad, but last minute its tough.

Next year we are going to do one cruise, year after that we might try to for 2 or 3 depending on how the kids are.

The baby has already been on one cruise as a stow-away. He is going to grow up cruising!

You are soooo wrong. :D Is this her mom, and if so, what are you going to tell her if she finds out you took her money and did not go? I don't blame you for nyt?ot passin.up that cruise. How long of a drive will it be to get to Miami? Have a great cruise. ps...Auntie is gonna get you. :D

She finds out? So be it. Lol one my grandma passes away (good forbid, love my grandma), my family and I are done with her. My dad won't speak to her at all. She is verbally and mentally abusive