Morning Coffee

kenmerloo

I don't drink coffee, but DH does. He used to bring VIA packets or go down to the IC for the brewed coffee. That was, until I announced I was bringing a kettle and tea stuff along for our first TA.

I couldn't deal with so many days of morning tea made with barely warm water, which is what I seem to get from room service (and at the buffet). :( I bought a nice little mini kettle with automatic shut off for the trip.

That inspired DH to get a portable french press and bring all of his coffee stuff along, which is fine except for the fact that he expects me to carry all of it in my carry on :mad:.

They say "happy wife, happy live", well it works the other way too :) so I don't complain about it (okay, maybe a little ;)).

While you're smuggling you tea kettle and french press aboard, why not bring along your BBQ grill so you can BBQ fresh local seafood on your balcony, as this guy wanted to do? ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1390084

Just curious-Princess allowed the mini tea kettle on board?

I thought electric appliances such as travel irons were not allowed because of the risk of a potential fire.

The most recent princess safety announcement that I listed to said:

No coffee makers; no kettles; and no NON-TERMOSTATICALLY-CONTROLLED water heaters.

And, then, collect your life jacket, a head covering, and any medication

you may require...

Respectfully disagree, after drinking coffee at work for over 40 years, PCL has very respectable coffee and having it deliver to the door at the right time makes it even better. :p

While I agree with you that PCL has good coffee...many people on this board think it is "swill" and will not drink it.

I guess "each to his own".....