DOG (the bounty hunter)

crewsin250

I know he's on Oahu in Honolulu. The address is

Da-Kine Bail Bonds

1383 Queen Emma St

Honolulu, HI 96813-2301 view_map_yellow.gif

From what I understand, it's in a pretty seedy section of town. Then again, it is a bail bond shop!

The one in Kona is actually outside of Kona (south) and if you are going toward the Painted Curch, City of Refuge, Kealakekua Bay, etc...you'll go right by it. *smile* I see their sign outside on the street but I haven't seen where the actual office is because it is hard to look too much when you are trying to drive. hehehehehehe. I think it must be upstairs in the back though.

Emi

• 1 year later...

I'm resurrecting this thread to ask if anyone has visited Dog's place of business and if so, did you get a chance to meet him?

Sory to hear that he was arrested for a bust he made in Mexico back in 2003. The details sound a little sketchy and I'm surprised US Marshalls arrested him.

My daughter takes violin across the street...so I am around the Oahu office very often. I feel bad for them now because tourist busses are driving by and people are stopping and peeking in the windows and taking pictures. I am sure it is difficult to film when this is going on. The gentleman who is on their staff in the office is usually there, but I have seen Dog there only once. If you notice on the program, they are usually in the back of the office filming, not up at the front entrance.

However, as Tony pointed out, Dog, Tim and Leland have just been arrested and therefore probably wont be around the office much. It looks like they are still filming, regardless, but I am sure they are laying a little low....especially if they get sent to Mexico.

My daughter takes violin across the street...so I am around the Oahu office very often. I feel bad for them now because tourist busses are driving by and people are stopping and peeking in the windows and taking pictures. I am sure it is difficult to film when this is going on. The gentleman who is on their staff in the office is usually there, but I have seen Dog there only once. If you notice on the program, they are usually in the back of the office filming, not up at the front entrance.

However, as Tony pointed out, Dog, Tim and Leland have just been arrested and therefore probably wont be around the office much. It looks like they are still filming, regardless, but I am sure they are laying a little low....especially if they get sent to Mexico.

Suebee, thanks for the update. I didn't ever think that his offices would be tourist attractions, but I guess it makes sense that they would.

It's apparently quite the tourist attraction. When they were doing the news story about his arrest, they interviewed a taxi driver nearby the office who said that he takes tourists from all around the world to the office all the time.

Spleen

I certainly understand your point and don't entirely disagree, but I have to ask what did they expect to happen when they started a TV show? They had to have known that if the show became popular that there would be fans and tourists stopping by.

beachchick

I will not visit a country that harbors bail jumpers from the USA and then arrests the ones who rescued all the victims he would have continued to rape.

Andrew Luster would have continued to rape and no other bounty hunter would go to Mexico to capture him. Not only did Duane "Dog" Chapman get held in a mexican jail for a week, he was denied the reward for the bounty and is now arrested and under house arrest with the threat of extridition to Mexico and jail time in Mexico.

Andrew Luster was in Puerta Varta, found in a bar. He had his date rape drugs and video equipement in his room. Since that is a big cruise stop, who knows how many cruisers he would have raped.

Mexico will not get my tourist money.

I hope others let them know we don't appreciate the message that bail jumpers and rapists are welcome in Mexico.

Caly

Archived