Soda Card and beverages

N00B

Does Carnival have a soda and mocktails card? I have seen some mention of mocktails on the Cheers program but many cruise lines include virgin cocktails in their soda packages or kids packages. Does Carnival have something like this?

Also, if I am doing a B2B and I purchase the Cheers program am I effectively paying for for the last day of the first cruise twice? or do they make some kind of adjustments for that?

And lastly (for now), if I get the Cheers program does it include unlimited virgin/mocktails? How about the shakes and floats are they included?

Bottomless Bubbles card is for sodas only.

If you get Cheers, you don't pay for debarkation day, so you won't be paying twice for the same day. Cheers includes virgin frozen drinks as well as sodas. You can make your own float by getting a soda without ice and adding some ice cream on Lido. I do this at least once each cruise with Barq's.

I don't think all the ships have shakes, and those aren't included in the plans. Sunshine was the only cruise we noticed milkshakes being sold, but perhaps the coffee shops now make them? Not sure.

Does Carnival have a soda and mocktails card? I have seen some mention of mocktails on the Cheers program but many cruise lines include virgin cocktails in their soda packages or kids packages. Does Carnival have something like this?

Also, if I am doing a B2B and I purchase the Cheers program am I effectively paying for for the last day of the first cruise twice? or do they make some kind of adjustments for that?

And lastly (for now), if I get the Cheers program does it include unlimited virgin/mocktails? How about the shakes and floats are they included?

You do not pay for the debarkation day. I don't believe "mocktails" are included in the Bottomless Bubbles, but they are in Cheers.

You do not pay for the debarkation day.

Does this mean that on a 3 day cruise I only pay for 2 Cheers days (2 X $55) and on a 4 day cruise I only pay for 3 Cheers days (3 X $45)? Or is Cheers not available on a 3 day cruise and is 3 X $55 on a 4 day cruise?

3 day $55 per person/per day

4 day $45 per person/per day

5 and 6 day $42.50 per person/per day

7 days and longer $37.50 per person/per day

Does this mean that on a 3 day cruise I only pay for 2 Cheers days (2 X $55) and on a 4 day cruise I only pay for 3 Cheers days (3 X $45)? Or is Cheers not available on a 3 day cruise and is 3 X $55 on a 4 day cruise?

A 3 day cruise is 3 nights and 4 days (counting debarkation).