Triumph question

dzgirl

Its been a few years since we cruised on the Triumph, My question is do they have fridges in the rooms now? My husband needs to store his insulin and i dont remember them having them the last time but it was before the whole refurb of the ship. Thanks so much!!

We cruised on Trumph in April with two balcony rooms on Deck 7. We don't have a refrig. I don't think other rooms have it either... I guess you can ask for a ice bucket though.

Edited by Peppa26

I'm diabetic and sailing on October 6 and was told by Carnival that they don't have refrigerators in the room, except the top suites. I'm in a balcony. They told me I could rent a medi-cooler from them for $50, bring my own cooler or keep my insulin in the infirmary. I'm bringing my own cooler.

Hope that helps. Have a great cruise!

Lisa

I'm diabetic and sailing on October 6 and was told by Carnival that they don't have refrigerators in the room, except the top suites. I'm in a balcony. They told me I could rent a medi-cooler from them for $50, bring my own cooler or keep my insulin in the infirmary. I'm bringing my own cooler.

Hope that helps. Have a great cruise!

Lisa

Thanks I will bring a cooler I was just worried keeping ice in a cooler would keep the insulin colder then it needed to be but I guess it's ok as long as it's cold and not hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Triumph on August 30th. I'm diabetic n requested a fridge during booking stage. I also requested a sharps container. We had a balcony stateroom. When we arrived to our room, no fridge was in place. I called guest services and received a fridge a few hours later. :)

We were on Triumph on August 30th. I'm diabetic n requested a fridge during booking stage. I also requested a sharps container. We had a balcony stateroom. When we arrived to our room, no fridge was in place. I called guest services and received a fridge a few hours later. :)

Awesome maybe I can do that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums