Back from Glory Eastern Caribbean -Review

SunnydayKim

Thank you for taking the time for the review of your cruise.we are really thankful you and your beautiful family had a great time. my husband and I will be taking the glory for this trip onJan. 10 it will be our 25? Th anniversary trip. We loved your review . Cannot wait!l

• 2 weeks later...
Being back in the swing of things in work and no longer living the vacation life, I have slacked off on finishing this review. I will get to the last sea day, debarkation and overall thoughts this weekend- promise.

Thanks to all who have read it and for all of the nice remarks about our adorable Keiran. I will say, he got spoiled on the cruise. It has been an adjustment for him being home as well. On the cruise, he would say "I want to go to the pool"- sure! "I want to get a cherry"- sure! At home, it doesn't really work that way and he has given mommy & daddy a few "sad faces" for the day when "you aren't listening to me" and giving him everything he wants. Oh well- we were all spoiled on the cruise and adjusting to real life.

Keiran said to me this week on the way home one day-"Mommy, you know what we need to do this weekend?" "No, what buddy?" "Pack for our next cruise!" "Kiddo, we aren't going on another cruise for a while. But, I think in a few weeks we will go to Disney World, that should be fun!" Keiran: "That will be fun. Disney World, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas- that is where we should go." :D

Kim

And people with kids ask me sometimes if my kids liked cruising (which we did through most of their childhood). About as much as your son, which means a lot!!! Glad you and your family had so much fun!