Getaway Inside Cabin Question

beachnut41955

Has anyone stayed in one of the inside cabins on deck 5 on the Getaway? We have an inside cabin for next week. The last few inside cabins we have had have been on Princess and the square footage of this one seems quite a bit smaller than the ones we had on Princess. Just wanted to hear from someone who might have stayed in one of those cabins. We are deck 5 cabin 5449. It may be a good thing that my friend and I travel well together.

Although I have not stayed in an inside on Getaway, so I cannot speak directly to the comfort, you may find the link below to be somewhat helpful. It is taken from the Breakaway Spreadsheet compiled by member Bear3214, with input from many members and other sources. This is the slideshow featuring the inside cabins on Breakaway, which will be identical to those on Getaway...

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EPz2U_dLsllZSzuOCPqNXd4Gzdu8GMDhhBE01KPF3Gg/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000&slide=id.p

Hopefully that will be of some help.

:)

We stayed in an inside on deck 5 on the breakaway I think they are identical ships though...while the room itself was quite small there was a decent amount of storage. The bathroom was really nice too with lots of space to put things! We had the beds together so if you have them apart it may make the room feel larger.