Verizon Gift Cards to book cruise on board

Big Tillie

We are planning on booking a future cruise on our Magic cruise next month to get the $100 on board credit. Can we use a Carnival Gift card purchased through the Verizon Smart Rewards to book our future cruise on board?

Edited by Big Tillie

You should be able to..they say they can be used for anything, including booking the cruise. We just paid off our cruise using the Verizon gift cards....they only come in increments of $100 at the most, so we bought a bunch of them and posted them online towards our balance. Got 10% off for being a Verizon customer!!

It's a great tip if you use Verizon and cruise Carnival!!

LPC

Edited by LitchfieldParkCruisers

You may have to use the eCert vs the eCard for paying for the cruise --- same discount and same principle....just read the terms and conditions on the smart rewards website. I think the eCards are only to be used to purchase items on carnival.com and for on-ship account purchases (S&S). Let us know what you find out!

Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards Carnival eGift Cards come in increments of $50, $100, and $500 with the 10% discount at purchase and it states the following:

Get ready for a good time on Carnival Cruise Lines! Carnival eGift Cards can be used for almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise,activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun.

We are planning on booking a future cruise on our Magic cruise next month to get the $100 on board credit. Can we use a Carnival Gift card purchased through the Verizon Smart Rewards to book our future cruise on board?

I used $350.00 in Verizon ecards to pay the balance of the cruise off, but I had $3.46 too much so I have to take it to the desk on ship to put on my S & S account.

• 3 months later...
I'll let you know, I have eCards printed and ready to book next years cruise when I'm on the Dream next week. Already bought my excursions for this cruise on line with them and printed enough to pay my expected S&S charges.

Did it work? Were you able to use the eCards to book the next cruise while onboard?

I just want to make sure the future cruise desk will accept it as the deposit for the cruise before I do it.

Edited by ScoobySue2
adding more detail