Golden Princess Crown Grill

dmbehlke

The lobster was not small at all. The waiter brings the plate to you with the lobster in the shell. Then he takes the lobster out of the shell for you. Really nice. There is a lot of lobster there and it is no way chewy. It was so tender and juicy. I have had lobster before and usually had to put a lot of butter sauce on it to make it tasty, this I only had to pour a little butter over it and just so tender.

• 3 weeks later...

For fear of sounding greedy...:p... Can I order both surf and turf at the Crown Grill?? I'm hoping for a lobster tail and a filet on the same plate. Can I ask for both if there isnt a combo?? We've eaten at Sabatinin's in the past, and the Sterling Steakhouse, but Crown Grill will a first for us.

Thank you, ShastaTroy. We board in 8 days and I can hardly think of anything else. I'd cruise every month if I could. This is just a quick trip for nothing but reading and relaxation, but the Crown Grill is my one thing to do. Otherwise, I will be facing aft, at the Terrace Pool with a book. Bliss!!!!!:D