Port hotel for Houston Cruise Terminal

Cruisedeacon

The towns around the terminal, La Porte, Seabrook, and Kemah, are all pretty safe. However, you won't find any four star hotels. In that area it's mostly two to two and a half star type places. For a four star hotel you'll have to look downtown.

The only nicer hotels in the immediate area would be the Boardwalk Inn in Kemah, which is about a three star, or the Nassau Bay Hilton which is probably about a three and a half.

The towns around the terminal, La Porte, Seabrook, and Kemah, are all pretty safe. However, you won't find any four star hotels. In that area it's mostly two to two and a half star type places. For a four star hotel you'll have to look downtown.

How far are these from the port?

And, I'll be finishing a road trip prior to boarding Emerald Princess.

How far from the port would I have to go to find:

- a mall or department stores, or even walmart / target?

- a supermarket?

Thanks.

How far are these from the port?

And, I'll be finishing a road trip prior to boarding Emerald Princess.

How far from the port would I have to go to find:

- a mall or department stores, or even walmart / target?

- a supermarket?

Thanks.

La Porte is six minutes from the terminal, Seabrook is four minutes (I know because I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and drove the route out of curiosity with a timer running on my phone. I was bored and since the question comes up here a lot I figured I'd get a more accurate time). Kemah is about two minutes past Seabrook. All three have supermarkets. There is both a Target and a Walmart in Kemah. The closest mall is Baybrook, which is off I-45 at the Webster/Friendswood city limits. It's about 15-20 minutes from the area around the terminal depending on where you are actually staying.

La Porte is six minutes from the terminal, Seabrook is four minutes (I know because I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and drove the route out of curiosity with a timer running on my phone. I was bored and since the question comes up here a lot I figured I'd get a more accurate time). Kemah is about two minutes past Seabrook. All three have supermarkets. There is both a Target and a Walmart in Kemah. The closest mall is Baybrook, which is off I-45 at the Webster/Friendswood city limits. It's about 15-20 minutes from the area around the terminal depending on where you are actually staying.

Wow! Thank you for your detailed reply.