Location of cabin 2248 on the Glory

Palmerfamily

This is my 11th cruise and just figured out how to find the deck plans on the Carnival website after I posted the question. Now I see that it has 2 uppers. I booked a G4A and was supposed to get the automatic 2 upgrades for booking in Aug. Now I don't know how to find out what grade that cabin is, but doesn't appear to be 4A. I have called my PVP, but no response yet. Last cruise was the Victory and was upgraded from a 6A to a spa deck cabin. Sweet!

yes, 2248 is the main deck. we were in 2254 ov last year. up one flight of stairs is the amber palace where all the stuff happens. shows, meetings, bingo. also, lobby deck one deck up. we liked the main deck fine. prices so good right now, espically with military discounts, we booked an iside, (never done this before) 4a and we got upgraded to a 4g panorama! never stayed up there either! we just go where they put us. i never expect an upgrade, so when i get one, i am happy. we had 4 cabins a few yrs ago on the destiny, 2 booked balcony, 2 of us booked window. we got upgraded to a balcony, and the balcony got upgraded to verandah deck. we were tickled pink, we saved 300 bucks @ person and had a balcony! teehee, our pals were mad!haha never know. i guess it depends on how many cabins r remaining. enjoy your cruise, glory is beautiful and huge!!

Archived