Obstructed view balcony cabins

ktravel

As far as I knoow, only the Spirit class ships have obstructed view balcony cabins and I think the Freedom is Conquest class, so no worries.

Have a great cruise!

Sensation also has obstructed view balconies. Not horrible at all. I beleive you may find them on more ships than you think. Sensation was blocked by work/life boats. Other classes could be obstructed by something else.

Spirit class has some obstructed view balconies. Fantasy class has some obstructed view junior suites. That's it for balconies on Carnival. Freedom is not in either of these classes. I believe Freedom has a couple oceanview rooms that are considered obstructed. And there are some rooms that are classified as interiors that have a window with obstructed views. But as far as balconies go on Freedom, none are obstructed.

Edited by k2excursion

Spirit class has some obstructed view balconies. Fantasy class has some obstructed view junior suites. That's it for balconies on Carnival. Freedom is not in either of these classes. I believe Freedom has a couple oceanview rooms that are considered obstructed. And there are some rooms that are classified as interiors that have a window with obstructed views. But as far as balconies go on Freedom, none are obstructed.

I love your observations. I feel better THANKS