Thermal Suite Caribbean Princess

lindsaytraveller

We were in a suite and loved it...a big sauna, small aromatherapy room and steam room...we don't really like the tile heated loungers but some do...it was free for suites so not sure of the price...we were only ones there....very relaxing

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

How many days are you going for? On our recent 5-day cruise the price was $79 pp, but they were running a special for couples at $150 for the cruise duration. My DH loves the heated loungers, and could fall asleep on them. The rain showers are nice. I also liked the gentle sauna if all 5-lougers were taken.

to book, go to the spa on Deck 16, FWD after boarding. The hours are 8am-10pm, but it closes early the last night-either 7pm or 8pm.

• 1 year later...

The charge for a 7 day cruise was $199 for a couple. This was the price we were charged during our CP 12/13 cruise. We really liked the lounges, but the saunas were too hot for us. In any case, we would buy the same package again if we were sailing. BTW- - When we asked about the prices, the only response was the $199 per couple for the entire cruise. No mention of any day passes or other pricing options.

We have asked on multiple ships about the possibility of a day pass and have always been told no.

Interesting...because Steiner runs the spa on every line I've cruised and each of the other lines sold single day passes. Each line calls their area by a different name, but the layout and facilities are largely the same. And every line gives that speech about how they limit the number of passes sold...but I've never had them refuse my money or tell me it was "full" or "sold out."

On the CP 11/29, a length of cruise pass was $139 for one, $199 for a couple's pass. In my experience on other lines, a couple can be any 2 people, not necessarily a husband and wife. I was surprised that even though our cruise was decreased to 6 nights (weather issues in Houston), they continued to sell the pass at the posted 7 night rate.

Your TA is correct that they cannot buy the pass for you in advance. It must be purchased at the spa after boarding.

Edited by moki'smommy