Carnival Pride: 6232 or OS

Ramrac

We are going on the Pride over Halloween next year and are trying to decide on the extended cabin, 6232 AKA bowling alley balcony, or an ocean suite. It will be myself, DH, DS (9 years old) and DS (4 years old). We do spend a lot of time on our balcony, but with the suite we will have priority boarding and more cabin room. So do we take the smaller cabin with the bigger balcony or do an OS with still a good size balcony?

Would would you do?

Assuming that the price is identical for both cabins, I will take the OS for the extra space and bathtub. My 4 year old daughter is not accustomed to shower yet, so a tub is really important to me.

Besides, Halloween season can be chilly in Baltimore, so for the first and last day of the sailing the balcony may be too cold for extended use.

Edited by PCHENG

We are going on the Pride over Halloween next year and are trying to decide on the extended cabin, 6232 AKA bowling alley balcony, or an ocean suite. It will be myself, DH, DS (9 years old) and DS (4 years old). We do spend a lot of time on our balcony, but with the suite we will have priority boarding and more cabin room. So do we take the smaller cabin with the bigger balcony or do an OS with still a good size balcony?

Would would you do?

The balcony in the OS is big. I have pictures in my signature from the Miracle. You will also get a bathtub in the OS.

I've been in 6232 before. I was traveling with my 2 teenaged grandkids. We didn't use the balcony much the first day and a half - too chilly. Once it warmed up by the afternoon of day two, we loved it. However if I had been traveling with 2 younger kids, more cabin space would have been nice. If price is the same I'd take OS for boarding benefits and extra space, but if OS is a lot more $$, I'd happily stay in 6232. We made out fine. Balcony was amazing.

I use a wheelchair or scooter now due to health issues and I was able to get a handicap cabin with bowling alley balcony for our next cruise. Excited because we do spend a lot of time on our balcony. Have a wonderful trip in which ever cabin you pick !!

Edited by bluehenfan

We were in an OS on our last cruise and loved it. The price difference is $800 so a big difference. We don't use our cabin too too much but we use our balcony alot.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Ramrac