Camp Ocean question???

How is camp ocean different from camp carnival

Biggest difference I noticed was that there's no themed parties in the evening. The ones for an extra charge. None of that with Camp Ocean.

The age groups are still divided the same way, and basically they do alot of activities centered around oceanography; especially for the 6-8 age group. There's a playground right outside of camp, but I don't think they ever used it. Just too hot up there when we cruised.

They still have dance parties during the day. Still offer the same type of hours and the ability for the kids to have dinner with their friends. They also award badges for trying new foods, winning games during camp activities, etc. My 6 yo won two badges. They also have build-a-bear. During our 8 day trip they offered it twice.

I asked my two (11 & 6) which they liked better between Camp Ocean and Camp Carnival. The 11 yo liked Camp Ocean more. The 6 yo preferred Camp Carnival, and I noticed she spent more time at Camp Carnival last year. But overall they enjoyed both.