Dawn Bahamas Timing Question

djnamttor

Howdy....I'm booked for the 9/11 sailing of the Dawn. Checked the schedule, and we leave GSC at 4pm on Thu and arrive in Nassau at 8pm. It says we are there overnight. Does this mean the ship doesn't leave the dock at night? Or is there a specific time we need to be back to the ship on Thu night?? Basically, I am wondering if I could eat an earlier dinner and then go party out on the island and not worry about what time we have to back. Thanks in advance for your help with this question!

Dave

Howdy....I'm booked for the 9/11 sailing of the Dawn. Checked the schedule, and we leave GSC at 4pm on Thu and arrive in Nassau at 8pm. It says we are there overnight. Does this mean the ship doesn't leave the dock at night? Or is there a specific time we need to be back to the ship on Thu night?? Basically, I am wondering if I could eat an earlier dinner and then go party out on the island and not worry about what time we have to back. Thanks in advance for your help with this question!

Dave

Party away - no need to be back on the ship until 30 minites before it departs the next day :D

nope, stay out all night if you wish! They will tell you what store are open from 8-10 (not too many) if you wish to go out that night. I heard the only thing open at atlantics was the clubs.

I went out shopping at 8 and then got up at dawn (no pun) to catch a snorkling excersion. If your going on an excersion i would suggest going with the boat since you dont have much time for error in the morning!

althought i would have been happyier if i did a snorkle excersion in miami and shop in bahamas

Archived