Water and Beach club??

crazycruzer68

I know this isn't the best stop for a beach day but it's what we are wanting to do. Never been to San Juan so not real sure of taking off on our own, is the Carnival beach break tour any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't done the Carnival excursion and would never do a beach break here because it is easy enough to take a taxi to Condado beach on your own. It would be less than $20 each way including tip for up to 4 people. Rent chairs at many spots along the beach. If you're really courageous with a bit of research you can get there by local bus too for about .75c per person.

San Juan is a US territory, it is easy to get around and we have always felt very comfortable there.

I know this isn't the best stop for a beach day but it's what we are wanting to do. Never been to San Juan so not real sure of taking off on our own, is the Carnival beach break tour any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Take a taxi to La Conch Hotel. Get out and walk to the left of the hotel if you are facing the hotel. That is a large walkway that takes you to the beach. The beaches are public.