Rhapsody question

PDPCEP

Please help,

my dh and I will be on Rhaspody this Sunday, We usually like to bring along our portable dvd player to listen to music out on the balcony but were hoping someone can confirm for us that there is a cd/dvd player in the room. We are booked in a Grand Suite. Thanks!!

I have been on every Vision Class except Rhapsody, in a GS, and there was always a cd/dvd player and vcr in the cabin. However, if it's important to you to have music, I wouldn't chance it. I would bring my own player just in case they have made changes. You could try to call customer service, but who knows what kind of answer you might get.

Trish

I am planning on bringing the portable DVD player, but am curious if there are DVD/VCR's in the D category rooms (on the Rhapsody)? My assumption is probably no, but I would like to know anyway. Music is not a concern, but we are traveling with the kids and it would be nice to know for movies. Thanks :)

There is a Sony DVD/CD/MP3 player in the GS but it uses the speakers on the tv so the quality isn't great for music. You can see a picture of it along with lots of other GS level cabin photos at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/212872498qgLkZe/0

212880452UIKSpS

Thanks for the photos, we are in the exact same cabin in four weeks!!! 8516, here we come!!!

Rascalious - I'm sure you'll enjoy both the room and the Rhapsody - they call it the "friendliest ship in the fleet" for a good reason. We've been on her twice in the past year.

Tell Marva "Hi" from Rosemary and James if she is your cabin attendant - she'll really take care of you. If you have any other questions about the room or Rhapsody in general, just ask - I think I live in the same area (we're in Wydewood near Bush Elementary).

Rascalious - I'm sure you'll enjoy both the room and the Rhapsody - they call it the "friendliest ship in the fleet" for a good reason. We've been on her twice in the past year.

Tell Marva "Hi" from Rosemary and James if she is your cabin attendant - she'll really take care of you. If you have any other questions about the room or Rhapsody in general, just ask - I think I live in the same area (we're in Wydewood near Bush Elementary).

We live in Northgate, about two blocks East of the Meridian Apartments on Holliday Hill Road. We are South of Briarwood and Greathouse Elementary School.

Lisa: Good to hear from you - have you been on the "high seas" since we last touched base? We were wanting to try the Celebrity Panama Canal but finally ended up planning to go to Alaska next year instead. I hear BJ and Pat may be doing the repositioning from Galveston to Rome in the not too distant future. Isn't that great? I'm glad Athena still likes her "kitty". What's a Halloween without a cute stuffed black kitten?

Rosemary--We're doing the Rhapsody again in Nov. This time, we got one of the corner aft wrap-around balconies. :)

Next June, we're taking Carnival Spirit to Alaska. It's my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary, so it will be like a family reunion cruise. About 30 of us are already booked. Unfortunately, this cruise isn't as inexpensive as Galveston is for us. :(

Archived